Service-Learning in Cambodia: "Sojourns"
Experience the satisfaction that comes from serving disadvantaged Cambodians while learning about Cambodian history and culture. GSC offers two- and three-week "sojourn" volunteer experiences in Cambodia in the Child and Orphan Care and Buddhist Immersion - Teach English Abroad programs and include the following:
- Pick up and return to Phnom Penh international Airport
- Three day Cambodian cultural and historical orientation in Phnom Penh
- Accommodation in an urban or rural homestay, a Buddhist wat or urban apartment
- Excellent Cambodian cuisine prepared by our Cambodian hosts
- Full-time contact, guidance, and support from our In-Country Coordinator
- Assistance of our partner organization professionals at your service site
Know the satisfaction of using your vacation time to make a difference, while learning about the beautiful Cambodian people and culture.
Follow the links below to request more information about our programs and ask any questions you may have, learn about our program's start dates and current rates, read about the application process, and start an application.
- Request Information: 2-3 week "sojurn" volunteer experiences in Cambodia
- Dates & Rates
- How to Apply